21. ―Do you think the weather will turn fine this afternoon?
―______. The sky is covered with dark clouds.
A. You are right B. I think so
C. Sorry about that D. I’m afraid not
22. I was about to get on the bus ______ someone called me from behind.
A. until B. whetherC. while D. when
23. One哪些药物治疗癫痫病比较好 may never know the _____ of love without being given any of it.
A. powerB. desireC. truthD. role
24. I have formed the ______ of getting up early.
A. mannerB. custom C. habit D. way
25. It was raining hard when I was offered an umbrella, without ______ I would have been wet through.
A. itB. thatC. whatD. which
26. I know he is an honest man. That is why I ______ him all婴儿癫痫治疗要多少钱 the time. But I don’t ______ what he told me just now.
A. believe; believe B. believe in; believe in
C. believe; believe in D. believe in; believe
27. ______ you had told me that some time earlier. The tickets for the concert have just been sold out.
A. Only ifB. BeforeC. If onlyD. Unless
28. I am surprised that you should have been fooled by such a simple ______.
A. ro癫痫病要怎样治疗le B
. deal C. test D. trick
29. Teachers cannot be expected to ______ all the responsibility for poor exam results.
A. acceptB. leadC. shoulder D. give
30. If I’ve won the game, it will be my turn to _____ you this evening.
A. cureB. treatC. enjoyD. invite
31. ―How did you find him out?
―I ______ his name on a list.
A. came down B. came about癫痫病属于什么科室
C. came up D. came across
32. The little girl ______ and ran to her mother.
A. turned outB. turned off
C. turned aroundD. turned down
33. The old man acts as if he ______ a boy while with children.
A. has beenB. is C. had beenD. were
34. Have you told her ______ I told you yesterday?
A. thatB. all whatC. allD. which
35. With much work